Subject: Off topic: ALPA
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ENGR.ORST.EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

I know there are some ALPA users and collectors among us, so I am posting
this here:

Does anybody know how to distinguish a fake 10D from a genuine one? ALPA
home page warns there are a lot of fake mint ALPA bodies surfacing lately,
but don't really give a clue.
What is a reasonable price to pay for a 10D with 1.8 macro switar and
400/5.5 Schneider all in M- shape?
Any experiences with this camera?

Thanks

Lucian

PS You might want to save group bandwidth and reply only to me (!)