Subject: Re[2]: M6 LIST
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 97 09:06:28 PST

     Hi,

      I agree 100%.

     Regards,
     David

Subject: Re: M6 LIST
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at Internetmail
Date:    6/2/97 9:08 PM

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> Hey everyone, how many times in one day do we have to have the M6 serial
> number list reposted? I think I can recite them from memory now.
>   ]'-)

The two M6 lists posted were slight different.  Lucien brought up
further questions to fill in more blanks.  This kind of information is
VIRTUALLY UNOBTAINABLE because it goes beyond the info officially
released by Leitz.

Not being available elsewhere, it gets my vote as being the most
important information shared on the LUG in some time.  I hope the rest
of the blanks and filled in.  Info is still missing on recent R
production, recent lens production, as well as the Titaniums etc as
point out by Lucien.

Stephen Gandy