Subject: Re:
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 08:25:32 -0400

Do you use lenses 90mm or of longer focal lengths? Do you do copy work? Are
special effects filters important? Is a small quite camera important? Is a
motor drive needed? Do you do a lot of syncro-sun flash photography? Answer
these question for a start to deciding if your photography needs are best
met by a M or R system.

The connivance of getting on an airplane with a shoulder bag I can run with
containing almost everything I need to complete an assignment is a big
advantage.  I left the R's and F's in their cases behind six years ago and
have never looked back.  I do not do sports anymore but that was never a
substantial part of my business.

Both system are good but which best fits the types of images you create?

Happy snaps,

Steven

- ----------
> From: JamesV <jamesv@stripclub.com>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Date: Monday, June 02, 1997 9:09 PM
>

> The M6 meter is it's biggest asset after being quiet! :)
>
> It must be you are not getting the white spot right on the mark. :)
> I use three M6's regularly and swear by the meters. The only time they
let me
> down is when I don't belive them and change the exposure and things get
> screwed-up. So when the two litle arrowheads say, "Shoot now!" I shoot
> then! :)
>

> Hello,
>
> PLEASE, elaborate on this statement as much as you care to.  I am
becoming
> distracted with my impending discussion on whether to purchase a M6 or
R8.