Subject: Re: Bag Alarm
From: Harrison McClary <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 08:28:23 -0500

Ted, Ben & everyone else,

I use a device from Quorum called the Elert.  I think it is made by the
same people who make the jogger device, but mine is motion sensitive.  I
used to use it when covering things like the NCAA final four and playoffs
where you take a bag of gear and have to sit it behind you.  If anyone
moves your bag it screams like a banshee.

This thing will scream until you enter your stop code, just like your home
alarm system.  A very handy device, it even comes with a strap to attatch
it to things.  I bought it from a friend who was selling them....I don't
think he is still selling them, but I imagine you could get them from the
same place that sells the jogger items, or at least get quorum's # and call
the for a local outlet.

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto