Subject: Re: Multiple bodies
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 31 May 97 14:09:52 EDT

Adi wrote:

<<Just wondering after all you wrote, what would you say is the percentage of
press photographers that use Leica R gear.>>>>

Adi, I wouldn't put a percentage on it as there are more using Leica gear in
Europe than north america.

However many photographers using Canon and Nikon have an M camera of some kind
tucked into a bag for use on some assignmnts when "quiet and unobtrusive is
mandatory to the success of the shoot."
And if that were used as a criteria of "using Leica" the percentage would be
quite high.

 But I realize what you mean when. "How many press photographers use Leica?" as
that means in the total sense. I know we are in the minority for sure for daily
newspapers. But those of use who shoot more feature type work and not the daily
bump and grind grip and grin stuff are higher in number.

ted