Subject: Re: M-5 Users
From: Jim Zietz <jzietz@unix1.sncc.lsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 08:40:02 -0500

>From: Arnold Don Abravanel <useless@ibm.net>
>Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 03:54:13 GMT
>Subject: M-5 Users
>
>Being that the M-5 is not common, I wonder if there are any lug's that have
>and use this camera, and any special tricks or techniques in usage. I feel
>left out not having an M6.
>
>Arnold

Don't feel left out. I traded two M5 bodies for a new M6, and quite often I
miss the feel of the M5. My large hands seem to fit them better.

I guess I'll get used to the M6.

Also, I've never had any trouble using bw infrared in the M6. Somewhere I
have a 39 mm Leica IR filter that is so dark you can't see through it. The
effects are great. This filter could only be used with a rangefinder.