Subject: Thanks & Observations
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 09:46:01 +0500

Greetings all,

	Thanks to all who responded with information on backpack and such, as it
was all helpful to me.  I particularly found the Lowepro home page
(http://www.lowepro.com/index.htm) to be quite interesting - thanks Claes.

	It was late in the evening when I checked out this site and things were
downloading very quickly for a change.  I took advantage of this and
checked out all the home pages that people have listed over the last few
months.  We have some incredibly talented people involved with this group
and I thank your all for a very interesting evening!!

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal