Subject: Re: Backpack
From: wabbit <guarijb3@wfu.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 16:26:12 -0400 (EDT)

Ian & Co.,

	Here is a unique camera bag/backpack idea....

	I just purchased an old WWII canvas shoulder pack with leather
straps, etc.  I then lined it with camel hair.  The pack is very
inconspicuous, has a lot of character, costs about 15 US dollars, is very
light, and protects my camera and lenses quite well.  I also coated the
bag with silicon to waterproof it.

	If you are still in Kathmandu, your supplies should cost about 5
to 7 Us dollars.

Justin