Subject: Re: Backpack
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 20:22:59 +0200

Hi

Another possibility is the Photoflex bag which has a belt as well as a
shoulder strap. This allows removing the weight from the shoulder. It's
quite a roomy bag. I carry around two M-bodies with lenses as well as 3
other lenses, lightmeter, films, etc in it. It's not ideal but does help
quite a lot. I'm not sure how strong the shoulder strap is but it's
probably worth a look.

Harold