Subject: Re: M6 Film Advance
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 07:46:27 -0600 (MDT)

>Anyone out there come across this? -brand-new last month, perfect performance
>and results (no surprise!) Then about roll #30, a few overlapping frames, then
>fine again, then another couple overlaps. Can't notice anything at the time,
>just after processing. (Over-vigorous agitation pushing frames together?) Off
>to Passport Warranty now, but still looking for some insight or comparative
>rarity (or not) of this occurring. Vielen Dank!

Been there, done that. I had the same problem and was able to duplicate it.
It seems as if half way thru a roll I decided to fidget, and wound the film
slack up using the rewind lever. The very next frame was overlapped by a few
mm. This may or may not be your problem. I doubt very much that it's in the
way you're running your film. Those problems tend to be sort of a fog, not a
crisp overlap.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes
Photographer