Subject: Re: another Hollywoood Leica use
From: RCC55419@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 08:30:27 -0400 (EDT)

>Are you sure it's a 35mm lens?? It looks too big. Any idea on why the
>Leica is in the movie?? Is Meg ryan's character a photographer??

I saw the movie Sunday night. The M6 is either a chrome or titanium version.
 She used two lenses. I think the first was a 35mm Summicron or Summilux, but
it was seen so briefly I'm not sure. The second lens was a 135mm Elmarit with
eyes. She did say she was a photographer at the beginning of the movie. I
assumed she was a "street" photographer and thus the M6. Probably someone in
the property department liked Leicas. I doubt many people in the theater
noticed what kind of camera she was using. My wife had no idea what I was
talking about.

Bob Smith
Minneapolis,MN