Subject: Re: Souls and Sinners, Art and Artists
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 05:15:38 -0700

On 25 May 97,  Afterswift@aol.com
Bob Rosen wrote:

<snipped all>

I happen to agree wholeheartedly with your text, Bob,
BUT PLEASE, THIS IS NOT THE FORUM!

I would ask the subscribers to post comments on this
thread to Bob and/or Marc via private email or move to
a forum that is appropriate. Several NGs and even a
couple of lists would be appropriate. If you would
like to know of them I'll be glad to name a list or
two via private email.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer