Subject: Re: Book
From: "Elliot M. Puritz, MD" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 23:21:08 +0000

D Khong wrote:

> At 08:13 PM 24/5/97 +0000, you wrote:
> >Richard Hemingway wondered about the new Bower book on Leica R
> >photography.  I saw it just a few hours ago at my local camera shop.  If you
> >can't get a copy locally consider trying to buy it over the internet through
> >Amazon. if you still have trouble, let me know and I'll try to help.  All the
> >best.
> >
> >Elliot Puritz
> >

> I am looking for the book, "75 years of Leica Photography."  Does anyone
> have a lead or one for sale?
>
> Dan Khong

Dan:

There is a bookstore in Greenwich Village, NYC...something like " All things
for photography "...that has almost all books you might ever want on things
photographic.  They would almost certainly have the book...or could get it.
If you can't find the phone number let me know and I'll try to help.  It
would be 212 area code.

Elliot