Subject: Re: Opinions on M 21mm f2.8
From: "Elliot M. Puritz, MD" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 20:30:12 +0000

Tony wondered about the 21mm, f2.8 lens.  Tony, I'm just an advanced
amateur who sometimes gets somewhat intimidated by the erudite and
interesting deconstructions concerning various lenses on our LUG group.
Nevertheless, let me say that I have used the lens a fair amount over the
past few years.  Results are quite good, but remember that I'm not looking
at the slides or prints with a microscope trying to discern various
aberrations.  The real problem is the darn finder, which is plastic in my
case.  Always seems to break..and the metal one is really expensive.
Perhaps our more learned colleagues will amplify my comments.  I'll look
forward to their thoughts.

Elliot Puritz