Subject: Re: Hello
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 May 97 15:49:03 EDT

<On 22 May 97,  Grady Wright  wrote:

<<<Just signed on. Seems like nice group.>>>>>

Welcome Grady,

We have a great time the whole bunch of us, we learn things, we throw things at
each other on occasion :), we share our experiences and you have the most astute
gang of Leica folks in the world at your calling. If you can't find something
Leica, there will be someone who can tell you where or something breaks they
know the best fixers in town. :)

So come on along for the greatest Leica ride of your life! :)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant