Subject: Re: Leica R 6.2
From: Chris Hoover <cdhoover@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:32:11 -0800

seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com wrote:

>      Hi,
>
>       How would you compare R6 or R6.2 with Leicaflex SL or sL2?
>
>      Regards,
>      David

I can only speak for the SL2, which:
*is heavier than R7/6.2
*has no MLU capability
*has no motor drive capacity (unless you opt for the SL2 Mot!)
*has a pretty good averaging meter, but no spot as in 6, 6.2, 7
*offers 1-1/2000s shutter speeds

Mine is still accurate with respect to shutter speeds, even at 2000.
Think seriously about the lack of MLU, which is great for close-up work.
I travel with the SL2 & use it for my second film type, but rely on the
R7 for 80% of my shots.

Good luck & have fun deciding!
cdh