Subject: Re: My web site
From: Dinu Lazar <office@graph.eunet.ro>
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 21:04:23 +0300

Ben Holmes wrote:

> New and much-improved. Comments please, even you Roger. <g>
>
> http://www.frii.com/~bholmes/
>
> Regards,
>
> Ben

You have a fresh eye you and make pictures with a lot of feeling.

In my oppinion, in this site are too many blacks without details (I use
PC & Netscape)
So, you lost a lot; this darks are not very narratives...and so, many
objects are put together: two darks make a darkest biggest object...

And photos, too big in size; for this size and quality, with a little
effort, you can have maximum 30K...

Best regards,
Dinu Lazar

with a lot of leicapictures at: