Subject: Re: My web site
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:01:39 -0600 (MDT)

>ben,
>nice sight, good pics - the 'glow' apparent w/shoe repairman
>-could only access b&w pics though - netscape didn't want to visit color
>images. thought you should know.
>(the grey scale on the climber seemed unusual - any comment on that one?)
>thnks,
>steven blutter
>congrats on Harrison!

I should have mentioned this up-front: initially I had no plans to put up
color images, but decided since I was writing the code myself to include the
links to a batch of color images. I'll put up a "under construction" type
message for those links and save everyone's reload buttons from the pounding
they would otherwise receive.

The shoe guy pic is actually the first image I ever made with my first M6.
He most certainly pops out of the out-of-focus portion.

The climber's body is a really tough scan to make. He's half in direct
sunlight half in his own shadow. Any image with greater than a 4 stop range
is a bitch to scan. I tweaked it to look good on my screen, you'll just have
to come to my house whenever you want to look at it.

Regards,

Ben