Subject: Re: which one
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 07:12:28 -0400

>If you had to pick one Leica based on "feel", "looks", that mysterious and
>undefinable "something" that makes them what they are, and finally the
>ability to take fine photographs.  Which one would it be ?

I wish that I would have had the opportunity to try ALL the Leicas before
answering this question. Based on my experience (IIIa, IIf, IIIf, IIIg, M2,
M4, M6, RE) the winner is...the IIIg. A perfect fit for my large hands and
a nice uncluttered viewfinder. The smoothest wind and shtter release of any
Leica I own. Coupled with a nice 50 Summicron this camera has produced some
of my nicest photos.

Some folks would disqualify the IIIg because I requires the use of
accessorie finders, but I kind of like them.

che

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423