Subject: Re: Altered Reality (film/tech)
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 17:05:52 -0700

On 15 May 97,  Ben Holmes <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>  wrote:

> Note that I have included in the subject an abbreviated LUG "rating"
> designation. This will allow those interested in reading a technical
> post to identify it as such. Were my post of a philisophical nature
> I would have labeled it as (phil/cerebral). That being said, with my
> tongue planted firmly in my cheek, I will continue.

Kinda like that! It would serve as an excellent filtering trigger
when the troops that are trying to find the meaning of their and
everyone else's life are active.

Cerebral, yeah, like I'm not capable of being so!

Oh Ansel, where art thou, with thy "Group f64"!
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum