Subject: Hologon for Leica M
From: Peter Zaretzke <pza@software-ag.de>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 09:38:59 +0200

Hello LUG

Maybe this is interesting for some of you. I saw it on
the website of a german photo dealer (Schaja) in Munich. They
offer a modified Contax G / Carl Zeiss Hologon lens (8.0/16mm)
for Leica M models. It comes with a finder for DM 6700 (~ US$4000).
It can't be used with M5 or CL!

The WWW address is:
http://www.commed.de/photoclassics/produkte/90_hologgon.html

I don't know whether they speak english. If you need help to
get in contact - let me know.

I've a question regarding the finder for the 24mm lens.
Is the covered area much bigger than the area covered
by the cameras finder? In other words: does it make sense to
use the 24mm lens without the 24mm finder?

Thanks
Peter

*   E-Mail: mailto:pza@software-ag.de             *
*   WWW:    http://members.aol.com/PZaretzke      *