Subject: Re: Leica M6 with Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH
From: Bob Parsons <bobp@dodo.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 23:40:32 +0100

Gerard Captijn wrote:

>Hi Pascal,
>
>I had the same transition problems (Nikon F3 to Leica M6) a couple of years
>back. My suggestion would be, if it is not too late already, to buy a GMP
>grip and to consider your position again after exposure of 50 rolls of film.
>Bon chance.
>
>Gerard Captijn,
>Geneva, Switzerland.
>E-mail: captyng@vtx.ch
>Fax: +41 (22) 700 39 28

Gerard / Pascal,

I found that for me the GMP grip feels much more secure if you cut up and
stick a strip of self adhesive high density foam down the side of the grip
facing the lens. It gives you something to hang onto without fear of slipping.
The foam I used is the type sold in sports shops for wrapping around the
handles of tennis racquets, baseball bats etc. Apart from the bright colour
I find it works fine.

         Regards,   Bob Parsons.   bobp@dodo.demon.co.uk