Subject: Re: Leica Photgrafie International
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 05 May 97 21:35:24 EDT

Ian Stanley wrote:

<<<Is that really our Ted Grant they are referring to on page 37?  Ted
are you out there??>>>>>>

Aw gee whiz, blushingly I have to admit it's me. :)  Thank you for noticing
guys.

Wouldn't you like to come and have fun eating lobster, drinking fine wine,
enjoying salt sea air?  Oh yes and some other activities with those Leica
picture taking machines and lenses of all discriptions. :)

And me telling tall stories of how to do great things with these wonderful
machines for exposing light sensative materials. :)

Hey it's a good time and folks learn a bunch of things they never thought of.
Most important is, we are all photographers on the quest to learn how to have
fun taking pictures without any big mystic hang-ups.

your ted  :)