Subject: Choice of Lens Hood
From: CMUHLSTEIN@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 01:07:54 -0400 (EDT)

I just received a 135 f4 Tele-Elmar M lens ser #341xxxx. I am missing the
lens hood and front lens cap. Is #12575 the recommended lens hood?  Does
anyone have a spare hood/lens cap combo for sale? Please email privately.
Fellow Leica shooters may want to purchase a used Wetzlar Tele-Elmar. They
are priced at about 1/3 of the new versions, take the same filters as the 50
& 35 Summicrons and are very sharp! F4 is okay for most dawn to dusk
shooting. Enjoy.
P.S. Any Leica shooters in Los Angeles open to small group street shooting. I
would love company on an outing. Carl Muhlstein-310-235-3028