Subject: Re: Leica M6 handgrip
From: pcb@iac.co.jp (Paul C. Brodek)
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 22:29:24 +0900

Just a quick note on the Leica handgrip---according to the
instructions, you do have to remove the grip in order to mount a lens
with "eyes" (35mm lenses with M3 rangefinder attachments; maybe DR
Summicrons as well?).  I don't have any of these lenses, so I can't
speak from experience, but anyone who does use any of these lenses and
is thinking about getting the Leica grip should be aware of this.

PB

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997 10:17:35 -0400 (EDT), EdLeica@aol.com wrote:

>I found that the handgrip can remain on the bottom plate of the camera =
as the
>latch is not covered .  It works fine on my M-3 the only thing it may =
hang up
>on is the battery cover.  Try it        Ed

Paul C. Brodek
Kobe, Japan
pcb@iac.co.jp