Subject: Off topic-Alpa 9D
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 97 15:12:23 PST

     Hi,

      Pardon me for this off topic.  I am sure quite a few of Leica user
     collectors have Alpa stuff.  Can anyone tell me what a little arrow
     shutter release nob on the lens is for?  I know it is related with
     aperture control of the lens but not for sure how to use it.  By the
     way on 35 Alpa-Curtagon the bigger nob has two dots.  I wonder if
     anyone has a manual to make copies of.
      Sorry for this off topic again.

     Regards,
     David