Subject: Re: LHSA Annual Meeting 1998
From: doctorc8@stout.entertain.com (Henry Chu)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:51:19 -0600

>The annual meeting for 1998 hopefully will be in Denver Colorado and I will
>be visting Denver in a few weeks to assist in the arangements.  Do any of
>you have any suggestions about where it should be?  What would you like to
>see?  Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>
>Bill Grimwood

Bill,

The Brown Palace in downtown Denver would be a good choice.  I definitely
would recommend downtown.  It has changed quite a bit over the last six
years.  There are many interesting restaurants and clubs now and, needless
to say, Coors field.  Maybe the Rockies will make another post season
appearance just in time for the LHSA meeting.

Henry

PS  Let me know if you'll need any help when you're in town.