Subject: Re: 90mm Leica M lens recommendations
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 07:03:05 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks so much to everybody for the comments on the 90mm M lenses.  The
details and merits of these comments was very useful and confirmed my
thoughts.  I think I'm going to find a good 90 Tele-Elmarit 4 element with
proper shade.  I also understand that one must be careful with this lens
since there was a bad glue batch that caused what appeared to be a haze in
the lens.  This haze, however, is not removable like the usual type we
encounter.

Thanks again,

Curt

Elizabeth Mei Wong
Henry Curtis Miller, M.P.A.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
In the Berkshires, next door to Tanglewood