Subject: Re: 50mm Summicron's
From: The AIXMighty! <orphy@scus1.scsu.ctstateu.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 11:47:12 -0400 (EDT)

elliot,

the URL is http://donchatterton.com/, but of course you can point
to my homepage (http://www.tum.net/orphy.html) and under there, go to the
Photography page in TOC and you'll see a link to Don's homepage.

as a matter of fact, i have put in quite a few links regarding leica info
there...

personally i haven't brought anything from Don but spoke to him once and
found that he was willing to give out advice...  i may do my next purchase
with him... :-)

hope you enjoy...

Orphy! :-)