Subject: Re: Fuji Astia
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 97 23:49:59 +0200

Hi,

The Astia is not yet on the market here in Sweden, but I had a few =
rolls brought in from Tokyo a week ago.

I have scanned a few Astia pictures into my computer for comparisons =
with Fuji=B4s Provia100 and Velvia, and Kodak=B4s E100S.

It=B4s very hard to see the difference between Astia and Velvia. They =
both have very warm colors, but I tend to prefer the "velvian" look. =
The Velvia also have finer grains. However, when 50 ASA is too slow =
my choice will certainly be the 100 ASA Astia!

I=B4ve never used Kodak=B4s E100SW, but the E100S was no match for =
the two Fujichromes.

Claes