Subject: Re: adapter for slide projector
From: <cyberdog@unicall.be>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 21:48:32 +0100

I am using the Leica P150 projector which comes with the Hektor 85 mm
f/2.8 lens. I just replaced it with a Colorplan 90 mm f/2.5 CF (curved
field) which gives excellent results: brighter, sharper and much better
for glassless slides. I would recommend this combination. The tray has a
capacity of 50 slides which is more than enough (long trays). You can
also use special trays which make it possible to hold practically double
(but then you have to make sure that your slides are framed in ultra-thin
frames, developped by Agfa).

Pascal
Belgium

The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh
This message was sent using a Macintosh PowerBook and Claris Em@iler