Subject: Re: Hektor 135mm
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:52:41 -0400

At 06:24 PM 4/23/97 GMT, tmwyse@centuryinter.net wrote:
>Can anyone tell me opinions of Hektor 135mm f4.5 lens, and
>acceptable price range ?

This is a pretty nice, but not great, optic.  Prices are starting to climb,
but a clean, coated, late one can still be found for about $150.

You're better off with the Elmar M, a nicer and better performing lens
which gives you an additional "half" stop (Ed Meyers says 1/3, I say 2/3,
the heck with it) over the Hektor.  And you're in luck, as I happen to have
one for sale for $300!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!