Subject: Leica M grip
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 22:58:53 +0200

Hi

Has anybody tried the grip for Leica M (not the pirate one, but the new one
from Leica)? If so, what does Leica mean when they say that "a small
modification is required to fit the grip to M bodies?

Also, I have an old collapsible Summicron for M but the front coating is
scuffed. Is it worth re-coating and if so, soes anybody know what it costs
to have this done?

thanks

Harold

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!