Subject: Leica M7
From: Bert Keuken <b.k@pi.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:16:11 +0200

Hi All!

It never ceases to amaze me how often there's talk about a new Leica M.
Why is this? Are you all dissatisfied with the currect M6?
Sure, the M6 is an obsolete camera, but does this automatically mean
there's is to be a successor to this hugely succesfull camera?

I'm not waiting for the Leica M7, the M6 still doesn't limit me in
taking my kind of pictures. Until it does limit me, the M6 is perfect
for the job at hand.

I remember reading Leica is more interested in expanding and improving
the lens range, rather than developing a new M camera.
According to Leica there's no need for a new M camera. Market research
has confirmed that the product is absolutely correct.

Bert