Subject: M3 serial numbers
From: Adisak Soon <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 03:42:43 +0800

Hi,

I have an M3, (#747832) that I wanted to sell. THe dealer told me that my
particular model was not valuable. He said only numbers from 700000 were.
Why is this so?? Also, my M3 has a modified film loading system that allows
film to be loaded faster into the camera. I wish to know if those who use
any of the older M's have used this as compared to the factory standard
system. BTW, I have decided not to sell the M3. Hearing posts about the
possiblity that the rangefinder is repairable has instilled hope in me.

- --adisoon