Subject: Re: LEICA Fotografie magazine
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 16 Apr 97 01:30:36 EDT

Andy wrote:
<<<I found that the new metering system of the R8 is very accurrate even a
l-on-g exposures! >>>>

Hi Andy the meter sensitivity was one of the immediate things I noticed over the
Christmas holidays when we here in Victoria had our Blizzard 96 and we were shut
down.

During the storm and after, I shot at night on the street to show the snow
drifts and single foot path down the middle of the road and I just squared the
camera away on the tripod and pressed the shutter release and each exposure was
right on the mark. And so far any time I have just gone by the meter without any
thought, I have been extremely satisfied with the results.

ted