Subject: RE: Photographing the Comet
From: "Jay C. Paxton" <JayPax@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 97 19:24:47 UT

Ted:

Boy, you have that right!  I have still never read all the manual of my N90s,
and it is one of the easier ones to fathom.  One positive thing a reviewer did
say in (I think it was) Peterson's Photographic (please don't excommunicate me
from the LUG for reading THAT.....we sill do believe in freedom of speech
here!) is that you could pick up the R8 and operate it with little reading of
the instruction manual.

BTW, I was in your beautiful part of the world summer before last....and I
can't wait until I can get back to Victoria.

Jay P.