Subject: Leica weekend excercise
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Apr 97 00:46:35 EDT

Hi all you folks with time on your hands about things Leica!

Here's a weekend personal project for all you LUGNUTS!

For those interested here's your assignment!

Your choice of Leica camera, M or R and lens and film. 1-camera 1-lens

Photograph a group of seniors at a reunion party for the day. This is a
theoretical excercise only, unless you want to do some shooting.:)

YOUR ASSIGNMENT: if you choose to do it, otherwise this message will self
destruct in 20 seconds!

Explain why you chose the camera,lens and film you did!

Just thought if you had nothing to do for the next 48 hours you might find this
an interesting photographic excercise! :)

By the way, on Monday 14 April I'll post my choice and why! :) Have a nice
weekend! :)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant