Subject: Re: Re: GOOD LUCK
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 16:49:45 -0700

At 04:42 PM 4/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Some demented fool wrote:
>>###>> This totem has been sent to you for good luck.
>
>Is there any way to filter this kind of rubbish before it gets put on the
LUG?
>   In another list I am on, a human actually goes through the material
submitted
>before it gets distributed. Is this too much trouble for what it's worth?
>-GH

If you have had e-mail for any length of time, you have probably received
this totem numerous times. I certainly have. The "demented fool" (your
words) apologized for aiming it toward the Leica list. I accept his
apology. Everyone should, while you are waiting... forever... for that web
page photograph to appear on your screen, think... how many "good luck", or
"good times virus" hoaxes are stealing your bandwidth. Don't send them to
anyone. Please. Just push delete. Spare the bandwidth.

Jim