Subject: Post from Nikon Digest
From: Adisak Soon <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 04:03:32 +0800

Hi Alistair,

I read the same post and have only this to say. Close to 100% of the film I
have bought since I got my Leica, has gone through it. It serves my needs
much better than my Nikon outfit. BTW anyone have an M4-p or M4-2 for sale
for less than 2000 singapoe dollars??

- --adisoon

I hope that the group find the message below, pasted form the latest
nikon digest, of interest.

Alistair

whole
essays for National Geographic with one small classic rangefinder camera
with a 35 f/2 lens, and a 50 f/2 in his pocket for a few of the
exposures.
He told me so himself.
- - --
Eric L. Welch