Subject: Re: Dr Clompus's Deer problems
From: photology@juno.com (Thomas P Myro)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:25:08 EDT

Good Day!!!

Dr Clompus is more accurate than most of you can believe.  It is not
uncommon to see whitetails wandering the streets of larger cities like
Reading and Allentown.  It is substantially less uncommon to see them in
more rural areas.  I'm only driving for the last 12 years, but have hit
and killed 5 deer.  Unfortunately, this has also killed 3 cars.

My wife doesn't approve of hunting, so I don't do it anymore, but if any
of you want to come to PA to kill a few deer, I will be greatly
appreciative.

I can't seem to find anything in the PA Game Hunting rulebook that
prohibits the use of small nuclear weapons, or large ones for that
matter.  I would imagine the "no firing zone" around houses and buildings
would have to be increased.

The 3rd deer I hit made me temporarily mad.  I'm not sure if the car
killed it, or my kicking the #@#%$^$# thing.  Try hitting a 175 lb animal
on I81 or I84 sometime.  The new 65mph speed limit makes it even more
fun.

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!