Subject: Re: What 50mm STM Lens To Buy?
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:05:43 -0400

The f2.8 Elmars that I've seen aren't all that affordable. I would go for a
Summitar. I think that even a Summicron would be less than the f2.8 Elmar.
(I would like one of those for my IIIg though!)

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>