Subject: Re: Japanese and optical glass
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 18:54:43 -0500 (EST)

>>none of my lenses are that new and the ones that are are Canadian.

 None of my Leica's is a Leica, and the ones that are, aren't really 'not'
Leica's; they're very Leica like, or so I hear (when I heard why I'd like a
Leica, that is)

Couldn't help myself....

BTW, Do V'lander Noktons have a standard Leica mount? (I'll stop myself
cold as I really would like to know the answer to the question and I kinda
know that if I don't stop, Marc won't answer any of my questions ever
again...especially Ica ones. I really like Ica's).

DG