Subject: viewfinders and Toronto
From: Steve Kobrin <kobrin2@xman.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:42:55 -0500

A comment and a question.  I too would like to find a 35mm viewfinder which
costs less than my lens.  However, as is probably obvious to all,
viewfinders have to be made well both optically and mechanically. As I
mentioned a few days ago, I have returned two Russian 35mm viewfinders in
the last few weeks which were fine optically but which were so poorly made
that they could not be used.  In both cases the defects were not obvious --
at least to me -- until the viewfinders were mounted on the camera.  I have
no idea whether this is a problem limited to Russian engineering, but it
bears checking out.

A question.  Can anyone suggest places in Toronto to look for used Leica
equipment?

Steve