Subject: lost mail - off topic
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:22:56 +0545 (+0545)

Greetings,

        In a futile attempt to upgrade some of my software at the local
computer shop, some of my messages were lost from the server.  If any of you
have sent me a message in the last couple of days that I haven't answered
please resend them, especially the Singapore LUG.  Thanks in advance.

        BTW, I am leaving for Singapore on Sunday to meet some members of
the Singapore LUG, do some phototgraphy, explore and play tourist, do some
shopping, enjoy some good food, generally spoil myself, and pick up a new
M6.  I will be back in a week or so and will let you know how things turned out.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal