Subject: Re: Viewfinder for 35 mm
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:41:52 +0000

 I would like to have a small, bright
> viewfinder with real image (not reversed).

> Gerd

Greetings,

The 35mm Brightline viewfinder does the job nicely for me with my
IIIc or M3. They have gotten extremely expensive though.

Chatterton has one advertised for $450 in mint- condition. They are
pretty rare it seems but you do occasionally see them in the $300 -
$350 range. At a show this past weekend west of Boston I saw one for
$280 with a small dent.

Keep looking patiently. One will show up for you.

Another possibility would be the Imarect. At the 35mm end, the image
is small but useable. The image size appears to be about 40% of
lifesize. Try to find one that isn't cloudy. They sell for around
$100.

Peter Jon White