Subject: RE: CL strap....
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 11:53:34 -0600

George,

Thanks for the info.  After hearing from Bob Rosen, another CL user, and
also from you, I think I'll pass on trying to locate an "original
equipment" CL strap.  Think I'll take Bob's advice and just use a small
nylon strap on the camera.  Seems the CL strap's a bit clumsy and takes up
too much space......

Thanks for your time and effort in getting me the info.  :-)

Kim