Subject: Re: Leica Alternatives
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 19:25:38 -0700

Peter Jon,

Let's not get angry here. You may be living in a glass house, as Marc had
pointed out. The Zeiss tools may have been "stolen", but so was the labor of
many millions of people, many of whom were enslaved by the then German
government, robbed of everything, including life, and never paid.

Best regards,

Chris