Subject: Re: R8's Multi-Pattern Metering
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 19 Mar 97 20:22:11 EST

David wrote:

<<< I was reading the fancy brochure of R8 last night and learned that R8
     had multi-pattern metering mode. It looks exactly the same to me.  Any
comments?<<<<<<<

Hi David:

 I don't know anything about the Nikon, however all I can say is the Leica R8
metering system is excellent and right on the mark.  This multi pattern thing is
quite amazing and I'm pleased they have encorporated it in the new camera, as it
make the metering system much more effcient than the R 4&7's.

ted 'Victoria, Canada
http//www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant