Subject: Singapore LUG
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 13:56:01 +0545 (+0545)

Greetings to all,

        I will be arriving in Singapore on Sunday March 30 and will be there
for a week.  From discussions with some of you it looks like Monday evening
would be a good time for the majority to get together.  I will be staying at
the Orchard Hotel so would like to suggest that, if convenient for all, we
meet in the lobby between 7:00 & 7:30 pm, Monday, March 31 and decide where
to go from there.  For those of you that can't make it then let me know and
I'll try to meet up with you later in the week.  I look forward to meeting
you all.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal